Repair Service Frequently Asked Questions
You may have some questions about our repair services or products. Hopefully, they have been asked before. If so, you should find your answer here.
1. When are you open?
Our store opens,
- Monday to Thursday – 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday – we open from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm then 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturdays – from 12:30pm to 6:00pm
- Sundays (closed)
- Although we are not open on Sundays we advise you to make an appointment or call in as we may still be able to help.
2. What do you repair?
3. How long will the repair take?
3C’s repair service aim to fix the repair within 2-3 days depending on the service needed. If the part’s needed for the repair are not in stock, this will usually be available the next working day.
If the repair is prolonged due to this reason we will always keep you updated regarding the time scale of the repair.
4. Do you offer the same day repair service?
Yes, we do. 3C’s technicians understand that you may want to get your system up and running within a few hours and will, therefore, aim to get the repair done within 24 hours.
However, there may be an extra charge depending on the complexity of the repair.
5. Do you offer a No Fix No Fee Policy ?
Yes, we do. We operate a `No Fix No Fee’ policy meaning no payment is made if we cannot find the problem. However, in the event we do find the problem and the client decides not to proceed with the repair service a diagnostic fee of £15 will be charged.
6. What do you require to carry out the repair?
This is dependent on the item we are repairing.
- Computer – (Admin user logins )
- Laptop/ notebooks – (charger, password )
- Tablet (Charger, Password/pin )
- I Mac – we may require additional accessories (i.e. keyboards /mice/Password) to access and repair the I Mac.
- Mobile phones ( Pin/password/Charger)
7. What brand or models of PC , Laptops do you repair
These are just a few of the brands we repair:
- Custom and off-brand computers.
8. When do we pay you ?
Payment is made when the repair has been completed.
Payment MUST be made in FULL before your machine can be returned. However, repairs that are not paid for, or not collected, within 3 months, maybe sold or recycled in order to recover our costs.
9. What if additional faults are found?
If additional faults are found in your repair we will contact you before we carry out any further repair. We will always ask for your authorisation before carrying out the repair.
10. Are you able to recover data that has been lost ?
We can recover your data depending on how damaged the hard drive or flash drive is. If the data is not retrievable we will not charge a fee
11. Do you give insurance quotes for repairs ?
Yes, we give insurance quotes on laptops tablets phones and cameras, however, there is a £60 charge for this repair service.
12. Do you buy or exchange computers , Laptops, MobilePhones, Tablets ?
3Cs do buy and exchange computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets. However a Photographic ID is required.
13. Do you buy damaged laptops , phones or tablet ?
Yes, we do. But this is all dependent on the product. However, a Photographic ID is required.
14. What forms of payment do you take?
3C’s repair service accept,
- visa or debit card